Oi! Gryffindor <3
Haha, o distrito 4 é divo! E muito obrigada, sério mesmo! O seu também é muito lindo!
Out of every pun and play on words I’ve seen on this site, this is the one that makes me so unreasonably angry.
eremika au where this fandom realizes that eren and mikasa are not biological siblings and shipping them together is not incest
1020. Muggleborns starting an improv club at Hogwarts and playing regular muggle games at first, but then someone realizes that they could probably use charms and transfiguration in them too, and thus emerges wizarding improv.
Pixar can never top this.
Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that the best loved line from this movie comes from a character we never even got to see?
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
THAT’S BASED ON A TRUE STORY WHAT